President Biden is set to raise a number of thorny issues with Russian President Vladimir Putin during their summit today, from Moscow’s aggression toward Ukraine to alleged cyberattacks against the U.S.
Source: Wall Street Journal
MORE NEWS ON THE SUBJECT:
- Summit Live Updates: Biden and Putin Meet for Difficult Dialogue
- Biden-Putin summit: Experts warn of cyber nuclear nightmare
- Biden and Putin face off in tense Geneva summit
- What are Biden and Putin’s goals at summit?
- How Joe Biden planned his summit with Putin to avoid the mistakes made by Trump and other world leaders
- Russian, US leaders may agree on secondary issues during Geneva summit, says expert
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.