COLD WAR 2.0?
November 12, 2021
- Biden Signs Law Tightening Restrictions on Huawei, ZTE, to Protect US Telecom Systems ( link )
- US identifies 10 projects to rival China’s belt road initiative ( link )
- The US’ coercive sanctions on Cambodia is another step in its ongoing efforts to contain China ( link )
- U.S. urged to stop violating peace, stability across Taiwan Strait ( link )
- China urges U.S. to stop sending wrong signals to “Taiwan independence” forces ( link )
- US-China rivalry is the biggest threat to Apec cooperation ( link )
- Chinese Communist Party Brands Upcoming US Democracy Summit as ‘Ironic’ ( link )
- China continues with propaganda campaigns over Covid-19 origins ( link )
- State Department Suddenly Uneasy Using the Term ‘Malign Influence’ to Call Out China ( link )
- U.S., EU Risk Losing ‘Heart of Europe’ to China, Montenegro Warns ( link )
- China to Launch New Aircraft Carrier and Destroyer in Coming Months ( link )
- China’s New Strategic Weapon Has ‘Unlimited Range.’ Here’s What That Means for US ( link )
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.