COLD WAR 2.0?
November 16, 2021
- China Telecom Appeals U.S. Government Decision to Bar Its Services ( link )
- Huawei to Authorize Smartphone Design for Third-Party Brands to Bypass U.S. Sanctions ( link )
- The White House has rejected Intel’s plans to increase chip production ( link )
- Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson’s Remarks on the US, UK and Australia announcing a new military partnership ( link )
- The AUKUS Defence Pact is shaking up ASEAN ( link )
- China Dodges Genocide Reports as Xi Jinping and Joe Biden Disagree on Human Rights ( link )
- China promotes high-quality democracy, not Western cheap ones ( link )
- China overtakes US as the richest country in the world ( link )
- Blinken to Africa to boost US response to regional crises ( link )
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.